- 2 cups fresh strawberies, sliced
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 cups ready-to-eat cheesecake filling
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6 crisp gourmet cookies, crumbled
- Garnishes: crisp gourmet cookies, lime slices
- Stir together strawberries and 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar.
- Stir together cheesecake filling, lime zest, lime juice, and remaining 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into 6 (6-oz.) glasses or ramekins. Sprinkle with crumbled cookies. Top with strawberries. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.